When ordering from Suzy’s, you have two options. First, you can choose products from our existing collections. If getting stock quickly is a priority, this easy option is your best bet.
Second, if you’d rather have unique/exclusive products, you can commission a custom collection. We can take you from start to finish: research, design, and production.
For both options, we also offer::
- Custom branding.
- Personalized packaging.
- Medium, premium, and super premium product ranges.
- Distribution to your customers.
Choose from a variety of ready-made collections. Each collection has signature colours, features, fabrics, and/or trims that make them special. So, you’re sure to find products to suit the style of your target customer.
Choosing from our existing collections means:
- Speedy delivery times (learn more about distribution).
- Minimum order is only 24 pieces per product.
- Non exclusive items.
- No startup costs.
You can also take a look at our dog carriers, -jackets, and other products on suzys.eu.
It works like this:
- After discussing your needs, we’ll send you a shortlist of designs to choose from.
- You select your product range.
- New labels and products for your brand are produced and delivered.
Your first order could be delivered as soon as within 6 to 8 weeks. Subsequent orders within 3 to 4 weeks.
If you have an idea you want to develop or you want a line of products no one else has, then a custom collection is what you’re looking for.
Choosing a custom collection means:
- A unique design from concept to production.
- Minimum order depends on fabric chosen.
- Get what you want, choose fabrics and product shapes.
- Products that are exclusive to your brand.
It works like this:
- We’ll meet to discuss your ideas, products, and target customers.
- We’ll research your target, and create drawings and models based on their needs.
- After you select some designs, we’ll produce prototypes.
- Once you get a chance to feel and test, you’ll pick your prototypes for order
- We’ll order the materials, start production, and get them to you or your customers as soon as possible.
Please note, developing a custom collection will take some time, since it’s a creative process. To ensure you get your products on time, we advise that you get started at least one season ahead of time. We estimate roughly 6 months from start to first order delivery, and 3 to 4 weeks for subsequent orders. Keep in mind that the length of the process will vary with speed of communication and decision making. But of course, the results will be fabulous!